dinesh_251
Star I
Model: ZS620KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: 90.10.138.175
Frequency of Occurrence: Very frequent
Rooted: No
APP Name: Lockscreen Wallpaper
Screenshot: https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/ww_attachments/201901/31/150906lgx222kddr9o2v79.jpg

Lockscreen Wallpaper not getting aligned many a times. When I wake up my phone I see wallpaper like the attached (not real case because taking a snapshot is not possible). After touching it moves and come in place
5 REPLIES 5

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi dinesh_251 Good day, Do you mean you cannot get the wallpaper to scale properly? If yes. Please try to kindly close the " Motion Effect". ( Please kindly refer the screenshot) Thank you. 🙂

dinesh_251
Star I
Last edited by dinesh_251 on 2019/2/15 17:58 I don't know how to be more clear than what I wrote Emilee. It's about the way wallpaper appears after I wake up my phone to unlock. In that unlocked mode, the lockscreen wallpaper should look properly aligned. But it doesn't. I can see half of next wallpaper. Trust this helps. See the attached image ...this is a common issue by the way.

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi dinesh_251, Sorry for my mistake before. Does this problem still appear after the update WW-90.10.138.181? If yes. Please kindly clear storage and cache on Asus Launcher. Also update the Asus Launcher to the latest version 5.5.2.29. Thank you.

dinesh_251
Star I
Emilee_ASUS posted on 2019/3/12 00:49 Hi dinesh_251, Sorry for my mistake before.
Dear Emilee, This problem is still persisting even after 2 uodates. I have done cleaning of cache but no avail. Regards, Dinesh Kumar