This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Zenfone Max Plus M1 (latest version)

ZF Model: ZB570TL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_Phone-15.02.1810.380
Frequency of Occurrence: Every few seconds
Rooted: Yes
APP Name:

I updated my phone's system to the latest version. New system versions are supposed to solve issues or make the phone's performance better, however, opposite things happen in my mobile. First, my battery drains easily. I rarely use my phone since I work during the day time. The maximum number of hours that I use my phone is for 1 hour. Next, which is actually the worst, my network signal keeps on restarting. Whenever I use my mobile data, it frequently turns out of service and keeps on restarting. I couldn't get a stable data connection. Also, there are times when I connect to Wi-Fi, the network keeps on restarting even when I don't use it.
10 REPLIES 10

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Hi kristinemae_monjardin Good day Can you provide some information and screenshots regarding the battery drain issue? Please charge your phone to full before going to sleep, and leave it unused and unplugged overnight. Please capture screenshots as below on the next morning before you use your phone and tell me how many percentage of power the phone has consumed overnight (Battery History details : settings> Battery> please click the sheet) For network problem, if the issue is still not fix please backup phone date and factory reset. In order to exclude caused by software. Thank you:)

Selena_ASUS posted on 2019/1/22 21:24 Hi kristinemae_monjardin Good day
Regarding the battery issue, it wasn't a big problem. However, the mobile internet is really terrible. I already had it factory reset yet nothing has changed. The problem remained the same. Is there any new android update that would solve this issue. It surely creates a lot of trouble.

Bakit kaya sa mga post nyo naka lagay zenfone 4 bug report?? Ehh zenfone max plus m1 dapat eh??

Ewan ko sa kanila... Gusto ko na palitan to zen phone max plus ko ... Hindi ma  ng sleep always on hihuhuhuhhu