This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

replacement screen spoiled again in less than a year

nebulae80
Star I
Description: https://www.asus.com/zentalk/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=198865 i've gotten the screen replaced and less than a year it is spoiled again. now the screen has loss resolution, flickers white on and off and has became dark. asus really makes inferior product, no other mobile phone i have bought as spoiled twice in less than a year. and this is considered an higher than mid range phone. asus is trash, never buy asus. if you look at this forum, everyone agrees.
App Name:
Rooted: No
Frequency of Occurrence:
RAM: 3GB
Firmware/App Version: WW-80.30.76.49
Model: ZE553KL(Zoom)

2 REPLIES 2

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Hi nebulae80 We sincerely apologize for the problem and any inconvenience. Please provide your serial number in box. I'll pass your case to related personnel for further assistance Thank you

nebulae80
Star I
i have gone to the service center to repair it under warranty. the person said that the screen was replaced and the warranty will run out on the original warranty date which is in a month's time.  i won't be surprised if the screen spoils again in a year and by that time the warranty is over. this has been what has been happening to the other zenfone 3 zoom users in the forum. it's just a poor quality product, most likely using lousy parts to maximize profits. it's my last and final Asus product and i advise everyone including my friend and relatives not to buy it.