This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues on home screen after update to android 9

bruno_hsn6
Star I
Is there someone having troubles on home screen after update to android 9? Until yesterday I haven't anything wrong, but today i've noticed that when I'm on home screen or on task screen, the wallpaper blinks a lot, and is being quite annoying... I wish Asus could fix it soon...
4 REPLIES 4

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi bruno.hsn6m Good day. If your Asus Launcher is on the version 5.5.2.19, please kindly restore it for a check. (settings > apps & notifications > see all apps> app info>ZenUI Launcher > storage & memory >manager space > delete app data) If this problem still exists, please show me a short video about this matter. Thank you.

bruno_hsn6
Star I
Emilee_ASUS posted on 2019/1/16 04:48 Hi bruno.hsn6m Good day.
Hi, good day! firstly, thank you for your help and support! I'll execute the followed instructions and if it doesn't work, I'll let you know and send a video!

bruno_hsn6
Star I
Emilee_ASUS posted on 2019/1/16 04:48 Hi bruno.hsn6m Good day.
Hi, Good day! Just giving an update! I did all the instructions and and yeah, the wallpaper isn't blinking anymore, however the parallax effect on the icons on home screen, isn't showing anymore. Well I prefer have a non blinking wallpaper instead of having a parallax effect, but if someone knows how to activate it again, please tell me! And said that, I already thank you for your help!

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi bruno.hsn6 Good day. I would suggest you update the firmware to the latest WW-v16.0615.1903.92 for a check. If this problem still appears, could you show me a video of this matter? Sorry for my late reply.