tomjohn3217
Star I
ZF Model: ZE554KL
RAM: 1G
Firmware/APP Version: I need to remove camera from the lock screen
Frequency of Occurrence: I need to remove camera from the lock screen
Rooted: No
APP Name: I need to remove camera from the lock screen

My son keeps taking pictures with my phone because the camera can be accessed eleven the phone is locked. Can somebody tell me how to remove it from the lock screen My son keeps taking pictures with my phone because the camera can be accessed eleven the phone is locked. Can somebody tell me how to remove it from the lock screen
3 REPLIES 3

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi tomjohn3217, Could you tell us your ZenFone Model and firmware version? Thank you 🙂

I am facing issue with Gmail while adding an account with Microsoft. Actually, I have recently brought Zenphone max and when I tried to add an account, unfortunately, I am getting Gmail error 007 and not able to find a way to solve this error. Can anyone help in this matter?

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
olivia0watson_1A8D posted on 2019/1/21 14:37 I am facing issue with Gmail while adding an account with Microsoft. Actually, I have recently broug ...
Hi olivia0watson_1A8D, Is your model ZenFone Max M2 (ZB633KL)? Please tell me your firmware version, which app you are trying to add an account, and show me the screenshot of this error. Thank you 🙂