Star I
Screenshot:
APP Name:
ZF Model:
RAM:
Firmware/APP Version:
Frequency of Occurrence:
Rooted:

Dear developers, Since i am a music lover, i try to record covers on my asus max pro m1 through earphone mic. But it is really a matter of sorrow that the audio recording through earphone mic is distorted and fluctuate. The sound becomes low right after the first second and then it rise and fall. I tried several branded headset and cross check them to other devices too. Kindly check the issue and provide an update to fix it. Thanks a lot.
2 REPLIES 2

cse_nayan
Star I
Dear concerned, Since i am a music lover, I bought asus max pro m1(6/64) for recording audios. But to my utmost grief, the audio recordings through headphone mic get distorted right after the first second and then fluctuate continuously. I have tried branded headphones and crosscheck them with other devices. Since i am on latest builds, and i didnt know whether it persisted on older build, kindly check the issue and provide a feedback. Your kind reply will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Last edited by Jei_ASUS on 2019/1/18 10:10
cse.nayan posted on 2019/1/11 11:23 Dear concerned, Since i am a music lover, I bought asus max pro m1(6/64) for recording audios. But ...
Hi cse.nayan, Is this happening to all the earphones? Could you tell me the brand and model of your earphones? Have you tried with the ASUS provided earphones that come with the box? Could you play music and record a short video/audio of the problem for me? Please also send me the link of the music you have played. What kind of device are you using to play music? Please tell me your firmware version. Please also tell me the app (and its version) you are using to record. Thank you.