Did you mean: 

After Update Bug! on ZB631KL!

ZF Model: ZB631KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: OPM1.WW_Phone-15.2016.1812.179-20181227
Frequency of Occurrence: 1.8
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Last edited by Moomskie on 2019/1/10 22:39 BUG After System Update!! 1.NO AM/PM 2.Camera Error 3.Battery & Time Font Not Inline/straight as you can see big and small. 4.When Charging No More RED/Green/blinking Light on top middle.
19 REPLIES 19

Kevin27
Star I
I have the same issue too, It started showing since the software update, please fix this asus asap. It is really frustrating that too many bugs after an update because a software update is suppose to fix bugs, not provide them.

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Last edited by Selena_ASUS on 2019/1/11 11:31 Hi Moomskie 1.We have already reported this issue back toour tech team .We will get back to you if there isanything coming up. 2.About camera problem .Please try to settings > apps & notifications > app info> camera > storage & memory >clear data and cache. we're afraid we may need information on your problem.Thank you! 3.Sorry for any inconvenience.The display is original design.Thank you for your inquiry 4.ASUShas determined that ZenFone Max Pro M2 (ZB630KL/ZB631KL) devices may exhibitthe insufficient brightness of charging indicator.Thismodel has complied with ASUS designed quality specifications and will notaffect user's operation and recognition. Weapologize for any inconvenience caused and your consideration will be very muchappreciated. Do you install third party launcher?Please help to confirm, thank you

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Kevin27 posted on 2019/1/11 06:36 I have the same issue too, It started showing since the software update, please fix this asus asap. ...
Hi Kevin27 Sorry, we're afraid we may need information on your problem. Could you describe more clearly? Which problem did you encounter after update? Thank you!:)

Last edited by Moomskie on 2019/1/11 12:43
Selena_ASUS posted on 2019/1/11 10:42 Hi Moomskie 1.We have already reported this issue back toour tech team .We will get back to you if ...
3.its not original its not like that after System Update the 1st pic on top with camera is not mine look at his battery and time its in line while mine is different 4. when i charge there is no more light like green and red