JonathanTu
Star I
ZF Model: ZE554KL
RAM: 3G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_Phone-15.2016.1812.505-0
Frequency of Occurrence: I don't know
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Last edited by JonathanTu on 2019/1/9 21:41 I have encountered an issue with my Asus Zenfone 4 max where whenever I plug my headphones or earbuds, it takes around 6 seconds for the phone to realize that headphones are plugged in. For those 6 seconds, the audio keeps playing from the speakers rather than immediately playing from the headphones.
2 REPLIES 2

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Last edited by Jei_ASUS on 2019/1/11 17:56 Hi JonathanTu, Good day, Could you show me a short video of this problem? Does it happen on any specific app? What earphones are you using? Does it happen to every set of earphones? Does this happen every time you plug it in or occasionally? Thank you 🙂

JonathanTu
Star I
Hi Jei, Thanks for replying back, I have put the video in a zip folder as the website does not allow me to upload mp4 files. The problem does not occur in a specifc app. The problem is that there is a delay between plugging in the headphones and it registering as being "plugged in". I currently use skullcandy jib wired earbuds, but this problem occurs no matter what headphones I use. This does indeed happen every time I plug headphones in.