This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone doesn't connect to mobile data

Good morning! My Asus Zenfone Max Plus (M1) has a trouble when it comes to connecting to mobile data. The signals of both sims are both poor and when I tried to open my mobile data, it became "no service". I tried two different sims to connect to mobile data (I interchange both sims to sim 1 to sim 2 and vice versa) and the results are just the same. These sim cards are my old sim cards I used in my old phone and they are working really well, especially SMART. It is actually fast but when I put it in my Zenfone, it doesn't work that way. I can't barely connect to mobile data, and most of the time it doesn't work at all. Also, I am registered to a surfing promo so I supposed the problem is in the device. P. S. I tried contacting you in ZenTalk but I can't connect to internet. Then I tried to reach you on your messenger account but I got response. Now I am just connected to the wifi of my friend's house to send this. This time I am hoping for an answer as soon as possible. Please answer!
3 REPLIES 3

I have committed a typographical error because I am really frustrated. It was supposed to be " I tried contacting you on your messenger account but I got NO response." I hope it's clear and I will wait for your answer. 

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
khen.cedricx15 posted on 2019/1/5 19:14 I have committed a typographical error because I am really frustrated. It was supposed to be " I tri ...
Hi khen.cedricx15 Good day Please check it in safe mode. For instructions, please refer to the link below: http://www.asus.com/zentalk/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3105&highlight=safe%2Bmode Does this problem appear when you in other different location? We sincerely apologize for the problem and any inconvenience. Please help to confirm it, thank you:)

mmasagca96
Star I
same problem here! mobile data is useless. there's still no update this month to fix this big crap update. PLEASE DEVS FIX IT FASTER SO MANY ASUS USERS IS GETTING ANNOYED IN THIS BUGS!