This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone Max 4 not recieving messages

ijmaprangala
Star I
So I thought the only problem with my phone after the oreo update is the "always 50% battery percentage" which makes it hard for me to tell if my phone is already low in battery. Today, I discovered I can't recieve any text messages. I can recieve phone calls but not messages. Please fix this. ASAP.
1 REPLY 1

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi ijmaprangala, Could you tell me your current firmware version? Please check firmware version in Settings > System > About phone > Software information The latest firmware is WW-15.2016.1812.505. If you have not updated to the latest firmware, we would advise you to update and check again whether the problem appears. Could you show me a screenshot of the "always 50% battery percentage" problem? How does this problem appear? Please tell me your SIM carrier for the text problem. Could you send text messages from your phone? Could you try receiving text messages with a different SIM card(and different carrier)? Please check if the storage in your phone is nearly full. Please tell us the approximate location this happens (on moving transportation, inside a building) Thank you!