reverse charging and data transmission always pop up

reverse charging and data transmission always pop up. i cant play better now its annoying and here my about phone to know the model

Comments

• Could be a hardware issue that triggers this message. My best advice is to backup all data, factory reset your phone and if the message still pops up, then you need to contact your local ASUS Support

• TrishulTrishul Level 1

Sir but now lockdown start so no Asus center open what I do in home sir please solve this problem and the phone not charging after this pop up

• Same issue with me.

Pls help....

• Got a similar issue today..may be it is a fault from the recent update... As we are getting the issue almost during the month of April and May..🙄

Waiting for a solution...

• _jis__jis_ Level 5

OP is about ASUS_X00TDB Model which is Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M1), but ZF6 is ASUS_l01WD.

I cannot confirm such an issue on ZF6 when using the latest update WW_17.1810.2005.153.

Clean your USB port, use original cable and check again.

• I found this thread by looking up the error message. It is not a coincidence that I have the same phone and the message just followed a system update. Can Asus please fix the issue? Thanks

• Even I am facing with the same issue. Phone battery is not getting charged. Kindly help me as how to sort the issue