Poor photo quality .137

mcrr08mcrr08 Level 1
edited September 2020 in ZenFone 6

Processing time for 48 mp seems slower than before. Colors are washed out so bad I'd be embarrassed to show photos taken with it. If it's not done "processing" despite looking like it is and you take another photo it deletes the "processing" photo. Camera was better on version 9. Definitely my first and last Asus phone for sure.

Comments

• MonarkMonark Level 3

Yeah the colors somewhat seems to be washed out

For example

Shot in 48MP ?which seems to be washed out

Shot in 12MP which is better than 48MP

Just past this photo to devs so that they can understand@Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS . You guys done a very good job in performance with .137 update just give us update for camera and accent color already you are losing the audience they are losing hope in asus.

• MonarkMonark Level 3

I am also taking part in a contest where we should only use phone camera to capture photos so please give some update for camera@Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS

• I will agree that shooting in 48 MP, the colours do seem washed out and I am currently on the .133 update

• edited March 2020

48MP is only meant for outdoor during daytime or very good lighting conditions when indoor. I can see that your living room do not qualify when it comes to good lighting conditions. 48MP has been like this since day one. It's how this camera works and you just happened to notice it in .137

• MonarkMonark Level 3

Thanks@Anders_ASUS i know that 48MP need more light but i don't know the fact that low light also affect the color of the picture.

• edited March 2020

Our 12 and 48mp mode are not tuned exactly the same but the amount of captured light will also affect the colors, so this is why they look so different

This discussion has been closed.