This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invasive call dealer

ghiani_riccardo
Star III
There is any option that allows to not receive call on full screen? Like only in the upper part of the screen near notification bar, thanks.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
This has been asked and requested many times. It's an ongoing internal discussion. There are two sides of this as there are also those who like the current design. It's natural that only those who want a change are asking about this. To have an option where the user can choose which design they want, isn't an option because the increasing risk of bugs.
But I know that you want it, myself included so don't worry. It won't be forgotten

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
This has been asked and requested many times. It's an ongoing internal discussion. There are two sides of this as there are also those who like the current design. It's natural that only those who want a change are asking about this. To have an option where the user can choose which design they want, isn't an option because the increasing risk of bugs.
But I know that you want it, myself included so don't worry. It won't be forgotten