This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tricks to improve gaming performance

Monark
Zen Master I
In this thread everyone can share their ideas and tricks to improve gaming performance?
Is keeping the phone in power saving mode can decrease the gaming performance? Cause i am experiencing sudden frame drops in asphalt 9 I don't know why in other games there are no frame drops. how can i check my memory status and RAM management cause anders ones talked about memory leak in some other thread which caused the lag and shuttering.
I only factory reseted my phone ones after the android 10 update cause of the fear that often factory resetting will result in wearing of the phone can i factory reset again?
I always close every application before entering a game but there is lag in asphalt 9 so please somebody help me in this@Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS @ColorSage @_jis_
1 REPLY 1

_jis_
Zen Master III
I only factory reseted my phone ones after the android 10 update cause of the fear that often factory resetting will result in wearing of the phone can i factory reset again?
I did first and last factory reset of my phone 8 months back after turning it on when it was shiny new not because of the fear that often factory resetting will result in wearing of the phone, but because it is unnecessary time consuming hassle when your phone is configured at a very high level and you use a large number of applications and take full advantage of the operating system.
So far I have successfully avoided the need for a factory reset after frequent updates by following certain principles that I have published several times here and thus avoiding any update problems.
Use full manual update and clear cache to all apps after update.
If you still encounter any problem restart in Safe mode and then restart again.
Try to use only proven apps - https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/38169#Comment_38169