Rog Phone 2 Update

2»

Comments

• Ok, this is actually a good suggestion that I will forward to my boss. ASUS want to be as transparent as a company can be so maybe he will agree to this. Let's ? hope :)

• Well if this goes through, it could very well be the best thing of 2020 so far in smartphone-tech community.

Fingers crossed! ??

• Aryan202Aryan202 Level 5
    edited March 2020

No one cares about your opinion bruh

Create as many hate comments you want :D

Sell the phone if being on the "latest android update" is that big deal to you

The way Asus managed Zenfone 6/5z (2019/2018) device A10 updates further solidfy the point they are trying their best

A stable update would be > a unfinished buggy update anyday

+ I say again Rog is an complex phone and not your everyday mainstream phone

I'll just site this as an example

[Rollout stopped] Xiaomi Mi A3 Android 10 update messed up fingerprint scanner? You're not alone (potential workaround inside)

Oneplus too faced a similiar scenario when they pushed an buggy A10 build to oneplus 6/6t

• Android 11 is currently for developers only. The only way we hopefully get Android 11 is if ROG Phone 2 is part of Project Treble when the Betas finally release. Android 10 beta for ROG Phone 2 seems to be nearly complete so we might have some hope.

Any chance for ROG Phone 2 to be part of Google's Project Treble? (Partner Beta Program). Zenfone 6 was part of it, so maybe??

This discussion has been closed.