This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kunai Mapping Button

petitpierre52
Star II
I'm sorry to insist but we need an update for using the Kunai gamepad with streaming services like Xbox streaming, or NVIDIA and stadia etc... Maybe the Kunai is not designed for this type of use, but we think that if you let's us remap M1 and M2 as start and select everybody wins, players who play mobiles and player who play with streaming on their phone. Sorry to mention that your are the only company that "forget" to have start and select button...
Some people remap their button but we have to ROOT our phone, and i don't want this. Please insist on your team, i'm so frustated with the Kunai, i want to play with it , and i just can't.

Thanks

Pierre
8 REPLIES 8

Noix
Rising Star II
I use Xcloud and without start and select bottons is useless, please add this feature in future update

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
We hear you. You're not the first to make this request and it's an ongoing internal discussion

Volodesi
Rising Star II
Nvidia didn't have Start/Select on their controllers either. So Asus isn't the only one.

moe_shiznit
Star I
I hope we get an update for the kunai soon or I might move to the razer phone 2 :(... at least their $99 junglecat controller has a start and select button. It is kind of ridiculous how asus forgot to add that on the kunai.