This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It has only been a month that i bought rog phone 2 and my battery has started draining so fast.

ananrai169
Star II
After I bought rog phone 2 from flipkart in India battery was good for almost 2 weeks. Then the battery started to show abnormal drainage. After a month of use the battery of 6000mah doesn't even lasts for 3 hours of playing games. This battery of Asus rog phone 2 feels like 3000 mah rather than of 6000 mah. I think many like me has started facing this issue in this phone. I hope Asus will look into this issue asap and fix this drainage issue is next update.
26 REPLIES 26

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
It should definitely be able to last for more than 3 hours but I don't know if you also use your phone for a lot of other things?
Please download "App Usage - Manage/Track Usage" It will give you a very detailed summary of the apps you've been using. Unfortunately, it can only show foreground usage.
Permit Android Usage Access and share the list here as a screen shot or Export Usage History & Activity history csv files

ananrai169
Star II
Hello andres why has my Rog phone 2 started charging so fast. Like it gets fully charged in 40 minutes and the battery drains so fast. Before it used to take 2 hours and battery life was good.

rhyan
Star I
MQ76BWIZ01JR.jpg
QNOWSYE8RNND.jpg
It's like this?? It's draining my battery now 80-73% as of now while browsing only.. ROG 2 ultimate edition here..
XEU0VQGPIHXO.jpg
@Anders_ASUS

ananrai169
Star II
Hello @Anders_ASUS why has accubattery app started showing that my phone's battery is only of 3200 mah?