And in armory crate, it shows solar on and im not able to on X-mode
5RS75X34DC1F.jpg
B7AOKUUKSMEP.jpg
What is this
Someone can explain???
4 REPLIES 4

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
You will see "Solar On" when a game is detected where we have optimized the SoC/RAM/Network….according to the resources required from that game - in order to make sure the game keeps in certain frame rate or shorten the loading time. The solar core as top priority in setting. That’s why a user cannot turn on x-mode while playing game with solar core support. You wouldn't be able to find better settings for this game yourself. To my knowledge this function is only available on Tencent Phone with chinese firmware. But maybe it's enough to download the Chinese version of PUBG. Anyway, now you know what it is 🙂

KraKen
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

You will see "Solar On" when a game is detected where we have optimized the SoC/RAM/Network….according to the resources required from that game - in order to make sure the game keeps in certain frame rate or shorten the loading time. The solar core as top priority in setting. That’s why a user cannot turn on x-mode while playing game with solar core support. You wouldn't be able to find better settings for this game yourself. To my knowledge this function is only available on Tencent Phone with chinese firmware. But maybe it's enough to download the Chinese version of PUBG. Anyway, now you know what it is 🙂

View post
I understand

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

View post
Can't the PUBGM global supported as well? it is also a tencent developed game

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
IRONHIDE

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/44028#Comment_44028

Can't the PUBGM global supported as well? it is also a tencent developed game

View post
Short answer is no. I don't know the specifics even though I've asked this question myself. They are both basically the same game but in a way different. It also has to do with the deal made between Tencent and ASUS. But maybe in the future. Let's hope! 🙂