This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security Shutdown Problems

Hi everyone..
Im new here..
I want to share about my experience about security on another device which is already lost the smartphone..
I want to suggest to developer Asus ROG Phone 2 when you press Shutdown button, please add security Pin or fingerprint to confirm Shutdown.. to prevent when you lost the device and cant shutdown.. It helps to search my device or making loud sound to your phone..
I look another phone like another flagship brand it prompt security to confirm when shutdown..
Thanks for attention..
10 REPLIES 10

kowshik_diamond
Rising Star I
when someone has raised the concern about acces of notification panel while in lock screen @CH_ASUS just gave an shit explanation. I think it will be the same answer to your concern also. He just says it will detect your device after he switchs on the mobile or don't lost your phone keep it safe. It was the answer given by him in previous thread.

What is the use of mobile switching on after a 5 days or one month of stolen.?

kowshik_diamond
Rising Star I
kowshik diamond

when someone has raised the concern about acces of notification panel while in lock screen @CH_ASUS just gave an shit explanation. I think it will be the same answer to your concern also. He just says it will detect your device after he switchs on the mobile or don't lost your phone keep it safe. It was the answer given by him in previous thread.

View post
They should just add on option which helps the users to access notification panel on lock screen or not and pin required to shutdown or not in their perspective settings. So the users who are interested will use that and not interested people just switches it off.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
kowshik diamond

View post
That's default android behaviour

kowshik_diamond
Rising Star I
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/42859#Comment_42859

That's default android behaviour

View post
then why they have introduced rog ui / zenui blah blah. Custom android skin is running on top of the every asus so they can add a feature which helps the some of the users.