This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live stream error on ROG Phone 2 with Game Genie

solanki_krunal7
Star III
I have turned on live stream features on YouTube. But when I am starting live stream from Game Genie, i aa getting error like "Please enable live stream feature of YouTube first". It is redirecting me to the page where i can see "you have already enabled live stream"
Before sometime i was able to do live stream using game Genie.
I am having latest firmware.
Thanks in advance.
P5EX64XYQXQ7.jpg
DSLW02NE9SZ2.jpg

33 REPLIES 33

ridipmahanta13j
Star II
I am also getting the same error.

solanki_krunal7
Star III
Requesting for help or suggestions on the same.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
solanki.krunal7

I have turned on live stream features on YouTube. But when I am starting live stream from Game Genie, i aa getting error like "Please enable live stream feature of YouTube first". It is redirecting me to the page where i can see "you have already enabled live stream"

Before sometime i was able to do live stream using game Genie.

I am having latest firmware.

Thanks in advance.

P5EX64XYQXQ7.jpg

DSLW02NE9SZ2.jpg

Live stream error on ROG Phone 2 with Game Genie
Works for me. When did you apply for YouTube streaming? Even if it says that it's enabled, it can take up to 24h before it actually works

solanki_krunal7
Star III
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/15927/live-stream-error-on-rog-phone-2-with-game-genie

Works for me. When did you apply for YouTube streaming? Even if it says that it's enabled, it can take up to 24h before it actually works

View post
Thanks for response @Anders_ASUS
I have applied for YouTube streaming one or two months before and before i had done live streaming too using ROG2. Since last few days I am facing this issue.
I have created a "NaVi_GamingYT" YouTube brand account under "x" email id. Before that i was streaming through "x" e mail id channel only on YouTube. To make it like professional, i have created a brand account and transferred all my old videos from "x" channel to "NaVi_GingYT" under same "x" e-mail id. Now I had started live stream options too for both but I am facing issues.
Any suggestions will be helpful.