This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tap a notification and the phone locks itself.

Supra
Rising Star I
WW-17.1810.1911.110
Lawnchair launcher
Happens once every few days. I'll get a notification, tap it, then my screen will go black and I'll be on the lock screen. Happens most often with Google Messages. Anyone having this problem?
30 REPLIES 30

bputra10bennypu
Star III
I think it is because you are not using the official launcher. Maybe the bugs are coming from the launcher which is not too compatible with zenfone 6? Im no master at this things, but if you keep meet this bug, i think it is better to use the stock launcher, its not bad at all.

alexalbert03
Rising Star I
Supra
  • WW-17.1810.1911.110
  • Lawnchair launcher

Happens once every few days. I'll get a notification, tap it, then my screen will go black and I'll be on the lock screen. Happens most often with Google Messages. Anyone having this problem?

Yes I also noticed the exact same thing. It is not very frequent but it does happen.
Using stock launcher
I had double tap to lock enabled, so I thought accident double tap occurred while taping notification for it to lock. Now since other users are also facing the same I think otherwise.

_jis_
Zen Master III

Supra
  • WW-17.1810.1911.110
  • Lawnchair launcher

Check Settings / Advanced / Gestures / Touch Gesture / Screen off - If you have it enabled, disable it.

baster1982
Rising Star II
Try it now for 2 hours and after few messages it still happens