This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

constant problem

krewniak19
Rising Star II
I repeat once again that the battery keeps getting worse and additionally kills applications and does not keep in memory, this is the latest phone? I do not believe I asked for a colorful contacts menu, it is still darkness, pure android is the worst thing this phone has, I bought. zenui overlay, which is practically lacking, this is the last asus phone I bought, the last good one is 5z, moreover, let it be the fact that now I am writing with asus 2, the zenui overlay is perfect here, and the old 3000 mha battery holds. better than the new 5000 in asus 6, I am disappointed and I am surprised that, no admin takes to our heart complaints, I wanted a unique phone and I got a simple brick with a hopeless android and a hopeless battery, I demand overlay zenui and those possibilities that I always had, I do not need a clean android evil, Anders Asus, ch asus, do something about it, and change this sad black, uniform background. contacts and connections, because it doesn't make ugliest background with in all phones, I regret the purchase, I could. buy asus 5, I wouldn't lose a lot or at least I wouldn't have a pure android, apropo android 10 is the worst in the world, the worst ever
23 REPLIES 23

off2fly115
Rising Star II
krewniak19

I repeat once again that the battery keeps getting worse and additionally kills applications and does not keep in memory, this is the latest phone? I do not believe I asked for a colorful contacts menu, it is still darkness, pure android is the worst thing this phone has, I bought. zenui overlay, which is practically lacking, this is the last asus phone I bought, the last good one is 5z, moreover, let it be the fact that now I am writing with asus 2, the zenui overlay is perfect here, and the old 3000 mha battery holds. better than the new 5000 in asus 6, I am disappointed and I am surprised that, no admin takes to our heart complaints, I wanted a unique phone and I got a simple brick with a hopeless android and a hopeless battery, I demand overlay zenui and those possibilities that I always had, I do not need a clean android evil, Anders Asus, ch asus, do something about it, and change this sad black, uniform background. contacts and connections, because it doesn't make ugliest background with in all phones, I regret the purchase, I could. buy asus 5, I wouldn't lose a lot or at least I wouldn't have a pure android, apropo android 10 is the worst in the world, the worst ever

constant problem
I honestly agree. The battery has gotten absolutely horrible through the updates.

Kamil
Rising Star I
krewniak19

constant problem
I agree ram management its a joke and apps are getting killed aggressive and overnight it just kill almost all of them... on battery side yes it's not impressive idk why but some apps can cause a random drain on it now I am using the same apps on old phone and have zero random drains.
This is the worst system that i have to deal i have a constant feeling that this some early beta test program I even test last android 9 on it but oh my it's the same xD ... In my life, i use a lot of custom ROMs and at least half of them work better than this "system" ...

I open some threads about ram management and apps killing and now i know that support is useless too. ?
Kamil

So I have another thread open but it is kinda messy and its mainly about not so great and bugged multitasking and ram usage.

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/15003/8gb-ram-multitasking

But here i wanna ask you guys if you have any problems with apps are getting killed overnight. Usually, when i wake up I have 3-4 apps open in recents from over 20+ when I am going to sleep. It is strange because even if I lost all these apps from memory i don't get much ram free after, still looks like apps are there in ram usage but all of them are reopening when I try them. Problem stays the same no matter what i trunf off or on.

Now i have like adaptive battery off, force autostart stop off, killing apps after scren off - OFF, i turn on autostart on all apps and literally any option to save battery I just turn off or on and test it.

I test all of it on android 10 lats update and last android 9.

Does anyone have similar problems to me? Maybe I am miss something? ?

Killing apps overnight
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/15003/8gb-ram-multitasking#latest

I just pack my phone to return I am happy that i still can do that and i just put Assus on my private list "do not buy again from this company".
?

krewniak19
Rising Star II
yes, exactly, 20 applications at bedtime, 3 in the morning, random

Kamil
Rising Star I
krewniak19

yes, exactly, 20 applications at bedtime, 3 in the morning, random

View post

I hope you can somehow make them listen, good luck i am out of this Asus retard story.