This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App lock fingerprint and bug reporter

prashanth
Rising Star II
Even after i unlock with fingerprint,the sign stays for 5 seconds...it doesn't do anything but it happened after .119 update
Anyone else observed this?
And recently I'm getting the error bug reporter has stopped randomly.... any body else facing the error?
7 REPLIES 7

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
I can't say that I've seen the first issue you mentioned.
Regarding the bug reporter error; if you removed the tool, please kindly install it and click "stop UTS" then remove the logtool again.
The notification you are getting is because the Android system was asked to start its logging functions and never told to stop, even when you uninstalled the tool.

prashanth
Rising Star II
LP_ASUS

I can't say that I've seen the first issue you mentioned.

Regarding the bug reporter error; if you removed the tool, please kindly install it and click "stop UTS" then remove the logtool again.

The notification you are getting is because the Android system was asked to start its logging functions and never told to stop, even when you uninstalled the tool.

View post
I never unistalled it,i was waiting for asus launcher to crash so that i could send log to you but i hasn't happened yet so i let it be......so its not a big problem and nothing should happen even if i leave it like that?

prashanth
Rising Star II
Can Anybody else confirm the fingerprint issue?

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
We believe the cause of this issue is that the notification that stays for a couple of seconds is to highlight that there was a foreground service active and this is part of Googles latest security patch. Hence not a bug.