This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this much SoT with 60hz and power saver normal?

Mvarun
Rising Star I
GUOIC8Q3TO0V.jpg
I used 60hz almost the entire time and had power saver on. I played asphalt 9 at 60fps on performance settings (Without X mode on) for around 45 minutes but that's about all the gaming I did. Is this normal? Cuz I heard some people saying they were getting 9+ hours.
57 REPLIES 57

OPC
Zen Master II
No it's not normal. I play Asphalt 9 on all performance settings set to max and refresh rate 90Hz, as the phone can actually get up to 64fps from the game. I can play up to 5 hours and do other things on a single charge.

kchinnavigneshr
Rising Star II
No, its not. So far as per my experience with ROG 2, software is not properly optimized. Without gaming at 90hz I get around 9hrs of SOT, which most other 4000mAh phones do. Asus software is simply sh#t!.

Mvarun
Rising Star I
OPC

No it's not normal. I play Asphalt 9 on all performance settings set to max and refresh rate 90Hz, as the phone can actually get up to 64fps from the game. I can play up to 5 hours and do other things on a single charge.

View post
kchinnavigneshraja

No, its not. So far as per my experience with ROG 2, software is not properly optimized. Without gaming at 90hz I get around 9hrs of SOT, which most other 4000mAh phones do. Asus software is simply sh#t!.

View post
Oh wow... Is there any way to get better battery life then on my phone?

OPC
Zen Master II
I did nothing special. Played around with settings in Battery department. Tried to select battery saving options the best I could. X mode active only while gaming, screen default set to 120Hz.