ZenFone 5Z ZS620KL_IN_100.04.44.98 (Android 10)
ZenFone 5Z (ZS620KL)
Since the server pushes update notice to different serial numbers by batches, it may take some days for you to receive the FOTA notice. Thanks for your patience. You may tap “System updates” in [Settings] >[System] to check if there is new firmware available. Or, you can also try to manually update firmware by referring to the following link.
- Upgraded system to Android 10
- Support Google Play system update
- Moved Themes and Mobile Manager to Advanced Settings
- Removed Page Marker, ZeniMoji, Selfie Master, Beauty Live, Kids Mode, Easy Mode, weather animation setting, AI charging, WebStorage, Go2Pay, Report Location in Safeguard, and Yandex cloud option in File Manager
- Removed Twin app support for Arena of Valor, PUBG, Vainglory, Injustice 2 and Shopee
- Some 3rd party apps aren’t compatible with Android 10 yet
- Please back up your data before upgrading to Android 10. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android 9 by official software package, it will erase all data from your device’s internal storage.
- Upgraded APN settings
- Add the APN setting of Canada Public Mobile
- Modify ASUS APN Setting
- To "Page Marker" users, please be reminded to log in your Google account and back up the saved web content to Google Drive before you upgrade to Android 10, in order to avoid content losing when "Page Marker" app is removed during system upgrade.