This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 6 on AT&T in US - Anyone getting LTE?

I have recently started using the Zenfone 6 (Version C). I purchased it as it was advertised as a working US model and I read that it would be fully compatible with AT&T on LTE.
I really like this phone but I am experiencing few problems.
I do not seem to get LTE anywhere, but rather only H+ signal everywhere. Also I do not receive all text messages. I will randomly get only about half of my sms messages. All mms messages work fine. Lastly, visual voicemail cannot be set up. I've read that volte or wifi calling also do not work but I am less concerned about this.
I have contacted AT&T many times about this to no avail.
Has anyone else experienced this or has anyone been able to resolve these issues?
What has been your experience using the zenfone 6 on AT&T in the US?
A phone should not be advertised as a US model for LTE GSM networks if it isn't compatible with the largest one...
26 REPLIES 26

evnchn
Rising Star II
Asus ZenFone 6 2019 Global Dual SIM TD-LTE Version A ZS630KL 128GB (Asus S630) - Frequency Bands an...see if channels of US match with channel accepted by zenfone 6, otherwise no chance of working

newnews
Rising Star II
Is this SIM card shows LTE/4G on other phone? Probably you have to go to ATT store and change your SIM card(usually it is free, at least I got for free). Mine shows 4G or 4G+ on ATT SIM card

newnews

Is this SIM card shows LTE/4G on other phone? Probably you have to go to ATT store and change your SIM card(usually it is free, at least I got for free). Mine shows 4G or 4G+ on ATT SIM card

View post
Yes I have also tried this SIM in other phones and they get LTE. I also tried getting a new SIM already. The SIM card is not the issue.

evnchn

https://www.frequencycheck.com/models/A5KD3/asus-zenfone-6-2019-global-dual-sim-td-lte-version-a-zs6...

see if channels of US match with channel accepted by zenfone 6, otherwise no chance of working

View post
I have looked at this website in the past. It appears only one band is missing for LTE, but that not all should be needed.
This is why I am looking for others' experience so that I can know if the problem is compatibility or something else.