This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YouTube streaming needs an update

Mvarun
Rising Star I
YouTube streaming from game genie needs an update, like the option to change from 60/30fps and normal/low/ultra low latency and whenever I do a private link only stream, I go to share it on discord which opens the discord app, but when I try to go back to the game I was streaming, it ends the stream. Whether by the multi task button or pressing the home button. Other than that, I like the streaming, it's easy to start by only pressing one button and doesn't make the game lag that much.
2 REPLIES 2

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
The content is dynamic so the stream uses variable frame rate (VFR). If the game is locked to 30 or 60 fps, then it will stream with that frame rate. We have no plans to change this.
Maybe it's possible to fix so that the stream doesn't end when you leave the game. I will check with our devs.
Thanks!

Mvarun
Rising Star I
Anders_ASUS

The content is dynamic so the stream uses variable frame rate (VFR). If the game is locked to 30 or 60 fps, then it will stream with that frame rate. We have no plans to change this.

Maybe it's possible to fix so that the stream doesn't end when you leave the game. I will check with our devs.

Thanks!

View post
I wish you could because if the game is really intensive on the cpu it would make performance worse on the game. streaming at 60 also makes battery last less and uses more data if you have a slow/limited plan.