Questions around android 10 on zenfone 6

2»

Comments

• 2) Sometime Clear all button in recent apps do not appear. it is not all the time sometime let says 2 or 3 times it does not appear. can u please check.

I updated my phone on December 20 to version WW_17.1810.1911.110 via local full update (not OTA), this issue still persists.

• gilraldigilraldi Level 1
    edited January 2020

Yeah i also got the same problem with the dissappearing Clear all button

Then i changed my system navigation to gesture navigation and it seem to be fixed it

• If this observation is confirmed, it could be a guide for Asus developers to finally find the cause of the error.

• I'm pretty sure that I see some clear all button missing time to time using that old swipe from bottom gestures now I am using third pt FNG and I think it shows always but i get some missing recent app background sometimes. 

Guys is there any bug report option for zenfone 6 or there is only this forum for that?

• @Kamil

I'm pretty sure that I see some clear all button missing time to time using that old swipe from bottom gestures now I am using third pt FNG and I think it shows always

I also use FNG, but unlike you for a very long time and I have to say that even with FNG gestures button Clear all is occasionally missing. You will see, when you use it longer, it will certainly happen to you.

but i get some missing recent app background sometimes. 

I can confirm that and I don't recall anyone reporting it. Yes, sometimes it happens. but quite exceptionally.

Guys is there any bug report option for zenfone 6 or there is only this forum for that?

ZF6 has no integrated reporting tool except to send a bug report via the Power Menu. So this moderated forum is the best we have.

• @_jis_

TY.

Ahh lack of proper bug report way it's very messy ppl are and will be writing all around in multiple threads reporting the same issues instead of having one place with proper bug report where they can report about issue progression: / and where they can be direct to.?

• Now I understand exactly what you meant. Even a simple template for posting a problem post on this forum with mandatory fields would help significantly, clearly.

The fact that many users here first write and actually not searching for an existing topic at all, I do not want to comment, it's sad. Therefore, there is always a million posts about the same problem, instead of continuing the existing thread, or actually did not continue, because it would be enough to click on the icon Me too.

• _jis__jis_ Level 5

@CH_ASUS

This bug is still present even in the latest WW_17.1810.2002.133. When it will be finally fixed?

• _jis__jis_ Level 5

This bug is still present even in the latest WW_17.1810.2003.145.

• @_jis_ do u still have theming section in developer options after .145 update asking because I mine disappeared.

• _jis__jis_ Level 5
    edited May 2020

I have a screenshot of complete Developer options after previous update WW_17.1810.2003.144 and Theming section is already missing there. Maybe it even disappeared earlier.

• _jis__jis_ Level 5

This bug is still present even in the latest WW_17.1810.2007.165. When it will be finally fixed?

This discussion has been closed.