ROG 2 Custom & Default sound/ringtone issue

michelangalomichelangalo Level 1
edited September 2020 in ROG Phone 2

I have added a custom ringtone and now i don't see system sounds.

There should be a way to see system sounds without deleteing custom sounds. Attaching video to show the same.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/008/WEOO7AO0KPEF.mp4 There was an error displaying this embed.

Comments

• This is a bug. It's not supposed to look like that. I don't know how to fix it. You could try to go to settings -> apps & notifications -> see all xxx apps -> three dot menu in top right corner -> show system -> settings -> storage & memory -> clear storage. Maybe you need to do this for the "settings storage" app too. I'm really not sure if this will work and it will reset a lot of your settings but it's still better than doing a full factory reset.

• I really don't want to impact any settings. Can you kindly forward this bug to the dev team so they can look into this.

• We can log your device. Without anything to go on, we will never find this bug.

I can send you a PM with instructions

• Our dev team has looked at your log file and can confirm that this bug is due to that you've installed a xiaomi file explorer which is not compatible. Uninstall it, remove the custom sound and add the sound using our file explorer. Hopefully your sounds will start working again.

This discussion has been closed.