ZenFone 6 ZS630KL_IN_17.1810.1910.63(Android 10)
ZenFone 6 (ZS630KL)
Since the server pushes update notice to different serial numbers by batches, it may take some days for you to receive the FOTA notice. Thanks for your patience. You may tap “System updates” in [Settings] >[System] to check if there is new firmware available. Or, you can also try to manually update firmware by referring to the following link.
- Upgrade to Android 10
- Support Google Play System update
- Added fully gestural navigation in Display setting
- Support Android 10 Dark Theme
- Enhanced location permission management for privacy
- Removed Twin app support on Arena of Valor, PUBG, Vainglory, and Injustice 2
- Update APN settings
1. Fix Vodafone network cannot work issue and modify Netherlands Vodafone apn setting
2. Add Public Mobile apn setting in canada
3. Modify ASUS APN
- Some 3rd party apps aren’t compatible with Android 10 yet
- Please back-up your data before upgrading to Android 10. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android 9 by UL package, it will erase all data from your device’s internal storage.