Android 10 update bugs(Bluetooth,UI,navigation)

prashanthprashanth Level 3
edited September 2020 in ZenFone 6

After android 10 update Bluetooth earphones are automatically getting disconnected and sometimes even if they are connected video sound plays from speaker(take a look atthe video that I'm posting)...this is a serious one i dont want my video to suddenly start playing from speaker even though it's connected to Bluetooth

There is frequent noticable lag in UI (noticed while using and switching from chrome)

Vibration in navigation seems odd in (back,home,recent) type like its giving feedback twice but when using latest android 10's navigation i didnt notice it

@Anders_ASUS

@LP_ASUS

Comments

• I can't see any lag in the video. I don't know what I'm looking for.

Have you tried repairing your headphones after the Q update?

• prashanthprashanth Level 3
    edited November 2019

I tested it with other phones it works fine ...it used to work fine before update but after update it phone gets disconnected frequently and even if its connected sound is coming from speakers @Anders_ASUS

edited November 2019

See in the video it shows Bluetooth connected in notification panel but sound is coming from speaker ....you can see when i increase the volume it doesn't show any Bluetooth symbol which it is supposed to if the sound goes to earphones.....get it now?

edited November 2019

As as far as ui lag goes it's definitely there when I'm scrolling through news feed in chrome,it doesnt show up if u are using continuously but when you suddenly switch to chrome from other apps there are so many shutters for 1-2 seconds

edited November 2019

Look at these in facebook video u can clearly see stutters and u may say its due to videos but then again in some site about mi note 10,notice in the 2nd half lo video there is a minor stutter...its noticable......

• Very weird. Have you tried using the reset BT, WiFI and mobile option under system & reset options?

The stuttering looks normal. The workload is never constant and you may have stuff loading in the background. If you really want to find out if there's something wrong with your phone, then you need to factory reset it. To my knowledge, there's no known performance issue in Android 10

• I'm the guy who started "ui stutters ...worst experience" there you told me to reset app prefernces,reset all apps remove all customisations and i did all that and posted a video again in the thread but there is no improvement what so ever.......when i unlock and slide up to open menu even there its lagging

• and by the way bluetooth issue got resolved after i restarted the device

This discussion has been closed.