Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone 2 needs to improve.

carlsmad04
Star II
These are just the things I need ASUS to improve on future software updates:
*Brightness
-The lowest brightness is still too bright on night please lower it.
*Gestures
-Add Oneplus like gesture navigation other than the stock gesture navigation because some apps have the so called Hamburger Menu and that conflicts on the swipe from right/left to back gesture of the stock navigation.
-Three finger swipe gesture to screenshot.
-Add a gesture to switch to previous app when using gesture navigation.
*RGB is just random when playing music (not in sync with the music).
*Camera. I know they can improve it more specially in ultrawide camera if we compare the angle of the stock cam and GCAM mod.
*App lock (security for individual app)
*Facebook live streaming on Game Genie.
*Statusbar Icon
-Remove battery icon when you have battery percentage so that it can't take so much space on the status bar.
-Instead of just the bluetooth icon on statusbar when your connected to a device, replace it with an icon of the battery level of the device which it is connected to.
*Make more levels on the vibration intensity because right now, there's only 3 levels

Hope ASUS can implement this on future updates. Cheers mate.
49 REPLIES 49

sathishinsat2
Rising Star II
App lock is already available. Go to app draw and click preferences.
R62KIQMC7W39.jpg
AVY8GN799ERI.jpg

carlsmad04
Star II
sathishinsat2

App lock is already available. Go to app draw and click preferences.

R62KIQMC7W39.jpg

AVY8GN799ERI.jpg

View post
Sorry didn't see that coz I'm using Nova launcher. They should make it on system level not just on launcher though.

duy_h_vu
Rising Star I
And if we can have quick select of sounds output above the volume bar (currently is the silent mode quick select, bell icon). Most of the time i have bluetooth headset and speaker connect at the same time. Would like to be easily switch between phone spea9, Bluetooth headset and Bluetooth speaker.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
carlsmad04

These are just the things I need ASUS to improve on future software updates:

*Brightness

-The lowest brightness is still too bright on night please lower it.

*Gestures

-Add Oneplus like gesture navigation other than the stock gesture navigation because some apps have the so called Hamburger Menu and that conflicts on the swipe from right/left to back gesture of the stock navigation.

-Three finger swipe gesture to screenshot.

-Add a gesture to switch to previous app when using gesture navigation.

*RGB is just random when playing music (not in sync with the music).

*Camera. I know they can improve it more specially in ultrawide camera if we compare the angle of the stock cam and GCAM mod.

*App lock (security for individual app)

*Facebook live streaming on Game Genie.

*Statusbar Icon

-Remove battery icon when you have battery percentage so that it can't take so much space on the status bar.

-Instead of just the bluetooth icon on statusbar when your connected to a device, replace it with an icon of the battery level of the device which it is connected to.

*Make more levels on the vibration intensity because right now, there's only 3 levels

Hope ASUS can implement this on future updates. Cheers mate.

ROG Phone 2 needs to improve.
Brightness won't go any lower on this panel
ROG Phone II uses Android 10 navigation. Those apps you mentioned are going to change their navigation or they will have a lot of angry users in a couple of months.
I can ask our devs about a three finger screenshot gesture but what is wrong with using volume down + power button?
Why would you need a gesture for previous app? It wouldn't save you any time. Just swipe up, hold it and tap the previous app.
I don't know how the RGB works with music but is this really necessary? I would personally never use this feature but we put it there because some thought it would be cool.
GCAM uses Google magic. You can't compare those two. Can we improve? Yes! Can we beat google? Probably not, but we will do our best.
Facebook streaming has surely been discussed but I don't know if it wasn't possible or if it's still ongoing.
The icon suggestions has already been proposed to our devs