This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOWER LED FLASHLIGHT NOT WORKING

I recently bought the rog phone 2 and noticed that the lower flashlight is not working while taking photos asus says it's number led RGB and not a flashlight please help is this issue same with everyone
5 REPLIES 5

sordeliel
Star III
The use for the secondary flash is only for a certain case, so it is useless if you don't have that particular case (armoured case is the name of the case I think

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I

ibrahimbilly18
Star II
It would be great if we would be abale to access the second light say for like a party mode or a laser or a secondary aura lightor notification light instead of just for the case. If you are a moderator @LP_ASUS please tell the developers to give us this option in the next software update.
Also thr adding a fiture to the air triggers where you get the option for either a tap or a slide action for sliding the triggers.The beta version only allows slide action. If my feature is added then a player can play more versatiley cuz slide action doesn't help for air triggers.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
I can pass those suggestions along. I can't guarantee that it will be implemented though. 😉