[ZenFone] What is Twin Apps and how does it work?
Twin Apps is a new ZenUI application that allows one device to simultaneously login to two different accounts of the same social media or gaming platform.
For example, if you have two accounts on Facebook, WeChat, or other social media or gaming platforms, you can create a copy of the app and log in with your second account within that same platform.
Before you activate the clone apps function, you must allow Twin Apps to access your Storage.
1. Launch Twin Apps from "Settings" > "Advanced" > "Twin Apps"
2. Select the apps that you want to clone from the list ; then a pop-up notification will appear which requires you to wait for a few seconds.
Note: A badge on the cloned app icon means this app has been cloned.
3. Some apps may ask for permission to access the files in your device. When these pop-up message appear, press “Allow”.
4. Go to the All Apps screen to check all of your cloned apps.
5. Delete the duplicated app
Go to Twin Apps again and disable the apps if you do not need to apply this function to the apps.