[Pad] How to backup and sync contacts to Google account?
※The screenshot pictures in this manual may be different between different firmware versions.
1. Launch “People” in app menu and make sure the contacts you want to backup exist.
2. Make sure wifi connection is enable and sign in a Google account via settings >> Add account >> Google
3. After logging in successfully, press the sync icon next to your Google account
4. After checking on PC, contacts are backed-up successfully.
1. Make sure wi-fi connection is enabled and sign in a Google account via settings >> Add account >> Google
2. After logging in successfully, press the sync icon next to your Google account
3. The contacts are synced from Google account to your device.
*Not only contact, calendar, Gmail… can use the same method to do the synchronization.