This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please fix this

asifbarwatiya
Rising Star II
Regarding the audio... WHEN I AM ON A CALL, MANY PEOPLE TELL ME THAT THEY ARE GETTING ALOT OF BACKGROUND DISTURBANCE THEY CANT HEAR MY VOICE THIS MOSTLY HAPPENS WHEN IN TRAFFIC... BUT TRAFFIC NOISE IS NOT SOO MUCH THAT THE OTHER PERSON CANT HEAR ME... AND EVEN WHEN I AM RECORDING SOMETHING TOO MUCH AMBIENT SOUND IS RECORDED WHICH SHOULDN'T HAPPENED AS IT HAS SECONDARY MIC FOR NOISE CANCELLATION..(WITH AND WITHOUT EARPHONES ALSO)@LP_ASUS @CH_ASUS
3 REPLIES 3

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
It's really hard from your description to know just how load your voice is and the surrounding traffic.
I can only say that we have benchmarked ZenFone 6 against other phones in loud environments and even though it wasn't the best performing phone in our round up, it also wasn't the worst. We have acceptable result and the hardware can't be pushed any further.
If you sit in a car with windows closed, it should be fine but if you're in a rickshaw with cars and motorcycles honking next to you so you need to shout to make yourself heard, well then our phone isn't for you. Many similar phone will also fail at this task as designs with pop up cameras and similar put a limitation on how big earpiece you can fit inside.

rfa
Rising Star II
@Anders_ASUS this post is about the microphone, not the ear piece.
Anecdotally I can hear everything fine. People can't hear me properly

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Oh, I replied another comment about the earpiece right before this one and though, here we go again, so obviously I didn't read his post properly ?
I can hear that there's a noticeable difference when comparing with other ASUS phones. Should be fixable with software.
Thanks for pointing it out!